Love is in the air. Welcome to our February 2021 Virtual Exhibition from our talented TAS members. This month’s theme is Love. What does love mean to you? Who or what do you adore, dote on, desire, are crazy about, worship, care for or have deep affection and concern for? Show us your symbols of love; your personal attachments and close friendships; your first, last or only love of your life. Check out the 2,542 love paintings at The Tate for inspiration.
A maximum of three pieces of original artwork may be submitted by each Teignmouth Art Society member. Both members and non members can vote for their favourite pictures using the Facebook like button. The work with the most likes by 2pm on 28 February 2021 will be awarded Favourite Artwork of the month. Pease feel free to use any materials, including 3D work.
To upload artwork to Facebook:
– go to the Teignmouth Art Society Facebook
– find the pinned post for this month’s Virtual Exhibition
– click in the comment box and write title of artwork, artist’s name, medium and size
– click on the camera symbol and this will take you to your gallery/files on your phone/computer/laptop
– select your image and press Enter/Go/OK and your photo will be uploaded to 100% and be shown as a thumbnail size
– press Enter/Arrow by the comment box and the photo and text should be uploaded together. You can do this in the other order, i.e. you can upload the photo and then write in the comment box, it doesn’t matter. If you do not have access to Facebook, you can email the image and details to Sarah on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get ready for the following themes:
March – Extinction/Endangered
April – Flowers
May – Cityscapes
June – Flight
July – Water