A warm welcome to 2021 and January’s Virtual Exhibition from our talented TAS members. The theme this month is My Favourite Place. Show us your special spot, by the sea, in the countryside, abroad or even in your own home or garden.
A maximum of three pieces of original artwork may be submitted by each Teignmouth Art Society member. Members and non members can vote for their favourite pictures using the Facebook like button. The work with the most likes by 2pm on 31 January will be awarded Favourite Artwork of the month. Please feel free to use any materials, including 3D work.
To upload artwork to Facebook:
– go to the Teignmouth Art Society Facebook page
– find the pinned post for this month’s Virtual Exhibition
– click in the comment box and write title of artwork, artist’s name, medium and size
– click on the camera symbol and this will take you to your gallery/files on your phone/computer/laptop
– select your image and press Enter/Go/OK and your photo will be uploaded to 100% and be shown as a thumbnail size
– press Enter/Arrow by the comment box and the photo and text should be uploaded together. You can do this in the other order, i.e. you can upload the photo and then write in the comment box, it doesn’t matter. If you do not have access to Facebook, you can email the image and details to Sarah on email@example.com.