Welcome to the May 2021 Virtual Exhibition from our talented TAS members. This month’s theme is Cityscapes. An opportunity for Teignmouth Art Society members to share their favourite urban art.
A maximum of three pieces of original artwork may be submitted by each member. Both members and non members can vote for their favourite pictures using the Facebook like button. The work with the most likes by 5pm on 31 May 2021 will be awarded Favourite Artwork of the month. Pease feel free to use any materials, including 3D work.
To upload artwork to Facebook:
– go to the Teignmouth Art Society Facebook
– find the pinned post for this month’s Virtual Exhibition
– click in the comment box and write title of artwork, artist’s name, medium and size
– click on the camera symbol and this will take you to your gallery/files on your phone/computer/laptop
– select your image and press Enter/Go/OK and your photo will be uploaded to 100% and be shown as a thumbnail size
– press Enter/Arrow by the comment box and the photo and text should be uploaded together. You can do this in the other order, i.e. you can upload the photo and then write in the comment box, it doesn’t matter. If you do not have access to Facebook, you can email the image and details to Sarah on firstname.lastname@example.org.