In the summer, outdoor sketching days give members the opportunity to work together in attractive and inspiring locations. Outdoor sketching days start at 10am. There is no cost and you will need to bring your own materials.
The proposed timetable is:
- Tuesday 1 June. Powderham Castle. Booked. 10am to 4pm meet at car park at 10am. Sketching in the grounds. Sketching trees, landscape, drawing, painting.
- Thursday 17 June. Polly Steps. 10am to 12. Short walk from Teignmouth town centre or park there. Sketching from seats outside club shed. Views across to Shaldon, boats, view of the Teign estuary and the Ness.
- Tuesday 6 July. Bishopsteignton. 10am to 12. Meet at sports ground car park opposite Metro Motors at 10. Bus available from Teignmouth. Sketching view of the river Teign towards Combeinteignhead from playing fields.
- Wednesday 14 July. Back Beach Teignmouth. 10am to 12. Sketching boats and buildings, Shaldon and Docks.
- Tuesday 10 August. Shaldon Botanical Gardens. 10am to 12. Meet in gardens at 10am. Sketching trees, view through the trees.
Materials required, Sketchbooks, drawing equipment, watercolours, a seat could be useful as well as a hat and waterproof in inclement weather.
Spaces limited to 5 people. Please book with Tony Homer via email. firstname.lastname@example.org