ZOOM, Instagram and Facebook have all kept members together during 2020 and 2021 … and we have come to like it. Great for those who are short of time or find travel difficult, and particularly useful during winter months when meeting up is not so simple.
We run a virtual exhibition each month on our Teignmouth Art Society Facebook page and showcase entries on this website. A maximum of three pieces of original artwork may be submitted by each Teignmouth Art Society member. Both members and non members can vote for their favourite pictures using the Facebook like button. The work with the most likes by 5pm on the last day of each month will be awarded Favourite Artwork. Pease feel free to use any materials, including 3D work.
To upload artwork to Facebook:
– go to the Teignmouth Art Society Facebook page
– find the pinned post for the Virtual Exhibition of the month
– click in the comment box and write title of artwork, artist’s name, medium and size
– click on the camera symbol and this will take you to your gallery/files on your phone/computer/laptop
– select your image and press Enter/Go/OK and your photo will be uploaded to 100% and be shown as a thumbnail size
– press Enter/Arrow by the comment box and the photo and text should be uploaded together. You can do this in the other order, i.e. you can upload the photo and then write in the comment box, it doesn’t matter. If you do not have access to Facebook, you can email the image and details to Sarah on firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are some of the topics covered..
What’s On – checking out a few online courses, exhibitions and TV programmes of interest
We are now on Zoom with regular sessions for TAS members only.